How to Reset a smartphone Easily
Smart phone is a essential widgets in our every day life. If we have noticed that our smartphone has been running slowly, freezing, or has caught a virus, we may consider resetting it. Some people are know about reset but many people are confuse about smartphone resting process. It is a easy but many people did not know the correct procedure to how to reset their smartphone easily :-
1. Firstly Backup their important data to another device/place. Because in this procedure they lose internal data Easily.
2. They remove Sim and sd card to smartphone Because in this procedure can some chance to delete data of sim and sd card.
Here is some Easy steps to Reset Every smartphone Easily:-
2. Go to menu bar and click on "setting" menu.
3. Scroll down option bar and click on "Backup and Reset" option.
4. Then Click "Factor data Reset".
5. Here you watch the "Reset phone" option Click on it.
6. And the last option you see "Erase Everything".
After clicking the option Erase Everything You will see The device is auto shut down and wait some second and device will auto open when the reset procedure is complete. Then you will boot your phone.